Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Masters of the Universe: A Course for Craft Beer Admirers and World Dominators
Learn how to win friends, influence people, and have the best damn swagger on the block with Masters of the Universe, a 12-class course on how to:
- Taste and appreciate beer
- Win your office sports pool
- Dominate your grill
- Defend yourself (and others)
- Workout at your desk
- Master magic tricks and illusions
- Make your own concert t-shirt
- Deliver fool-proof pick-up lines
- Conquer the art of shaving
- Create the ultimate survival kit
- Have a swagger like no other
Classes will be held on a Tuesday at Flying Dog Brewery from 6 to 8 pm. The first hour will include an educational presentation from a guest speaker and master of that month's domain. The last hour will be reserved for beer samples, conversation, and comradery with future CEOs, ESQs, MDs, PhDs, DDSs, and DILFs.
This year-long course is $100 per person, which includes admission to each class and 5 beer samples each time.
Only 50 spots are available for the year, so reserve yours today.
Actual class dates are:
- January 22
- February 26
- March 26
- April 23
- May 28
- June 25
- July 23
- August 27
- September 24
- October 22
- November 26
- December 17